Save time, minimize headaches, and increase batch-to-batch consistency with our ZIP amine-amine conjugation kit.
Within the kit, you'll receive all the materials you need to desalt both your protein and your carbohydrate, conjugate them together, and then rehydrate in a storage buffer of your choice.
Unlike other conjugation kits, we also provide standards for comparison, so that you are confident of your results.
- 2 Types of Linkers, one for the protein and one for the carbohydrate
- 1 Quencher
- Amine-free Conjugation buffer
- Filter vials for desalting and buffer exchange
- Positive Control Protein Standard
- Positive Control Carbohydrate Standard
- With the Sample kit you can react your protein with your carbohydrate and compare to positive control standards. This kit allows you to react ~125 ug of your protein with ~75 ug of your carbohydrate**
- The Medium kit allows you to run 3 reactions and 3 standards. You can react up to 375 ug of your protein together with 225 ug of your carbohydrate using this kit**
- The Large kit allows you to run 10 reactions and 10 standards. You can react up to 1.25 mg of your protein together with 750 ug of your carbohydrate.**
**Assuming you have a 17 kDa protein and a 10 kDa Carbohydrate
General procedure for using the kit:
- Hydrate protein and carbohydrate in the provided amine-free buffer
- Add linkers, leave for 1 hour
- Mix together molecules that have reacted with linkers, leave for 1 hr
Products are for research use only