Save time, minimize headaches, and increase batch-to-batch consistency with our ZAP amine-carboxyl conjugation kit.
Within the kits, you'll receive all the materials you need to desalt both your protein and your carbohydrate, conjugate them together, and then rehydrate in storage buffer.
Unlike other conjugation kits, we also provide standards for comparison, so that you are confident of your results.
- 2 Types of Linkers, one for the protein and one for the carbohydrate
- 1 Quencher
- Carboxyl activator and catalyst tubes
- Amine-free Conjugation buffer
- Carboxyl Conjugation buffer
- Filter vials for desalting and buffer exchange
- Positive Control Protein Standard
- Positive Control Carbohydrate Standard
- With the Sample kit you can react your protein with your carbohydrate and compare to positive control standards. This kit allows you to react 125 ug of your protein with 1125 ug of your carbohydrate**
- The Medium kit allows you to run 3 reactions and 3 standards. You can react up to 936 ug of your protein together with 375 ug of your carbohydrate using this kit**
- The Large kit allows you to run 10 reactions and 10 standards. You can react up to 1.25 mg of your protein together with 11.25 mg of your carbohydrate.**
**Assuming you have a 17 kDa protein and a 150 kDa carbohydrate
General procedure for using the kit:
- Hydrate carbohydrate in the provided carboxyl conjugation buffer
- Add linker, activator, catalyst, leave overnight.
- Hydrate protein in the amine-free conjugation buffer
- Add linker to the protein, leave for 1 hr
- Mix together protein and carbohydrate molecules that have reacted with linkers, leave for 1 hr
Products are for research use only