Save time, minimize headaches, and increase batch-to-batch consistency with our ZAP amine-carboxyl conjugation kit.
Within the kits, you'll receive all the materials you need to desalt both your antibody and your carbohydrate, conjugate them together, and then rehydrate in storage buffer.
Unlike other conjugation kits, we also provide standards for comparison, so that you are confident of your results.
- 2 Types of Linkers, one for the antibody and one for the carbohydrate
- 1 Quencher
- Carboxyl activator and catalyst tubes
- Amine-free Conjugation buffer
- Carboxyl Conjugation buffer
- Filter vials for desalting and buffer exchange
- Positive Control Antibody Standard
- Positive Control Carbohydrate Standard
- With the Sample kit you can react your antibody with your carbohydrate and compare to positive control standards. This kit allows you to react 312 ug of your antibody with 1125 ug of your carbohydrate**
- The Medium kit allows you to run 3 reactions and 3 standards. You can react up to 936 ug of your antibody together with 3375 ug of your carbohydrate using this kit**
- The Large kit allows you to run 10 reactions and 10 standards. You can react up to 3.1 mg of your antibody together with 11.25 mg of your carbohydrate.**
**Assuming you have a 150 kDa antibody and a 150 kDa carbohydrate
General procedure for using the kit:
- Hydrate carbohydrate in the provided carboxyl conjugation buffer
- Add linker, activator, catalyst, leave overnight.
- Hydrate antibody in the amine-free conjugation buffer
- Add linker to the antibody, leave for 1 hr
- Mix together antibody and carbohydrate molecules that have reacted with linkers, leave for 1 hr
Products are for research use only